Stripes

7/11/2014


Heey guys is time for another outfit post. In my country are currently summer sales, i am not that kind of a person- who is so excited about that. I buy clothes at mostly low price shops like H&M, Forever 21... so i get so many things there and they actually have items for many different styles. So i buy clothes when i need them no mather if there are sales or not. But this year i prefer to go to the city on summer days so i went to sales in shops where you usually can't find me. And i actually found some good things this dress and bag are both from Zara's sales and they were really unexpencive but they are so cute for summer. 

Okay enough with sales and shopping. Well this is now one of my favorite summer outfits. Also i am wearing right now trendy "shoes" they are so similar to Birkenstocks. At first when i saw them in fashion magazines i was a little skeptic but than i tried them and they actually look nice with everything they are comforatble, different and you can wear them for almost every opportunty.


outfit:
dress: ZARA
bag: ZARA
shoes: H&M
hat: H&M
sunnies: H&M



Have fun, 
Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit, you look beautiful and the hat looks so cool :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, it means a lot to me!xx
      i checked it and it is great, i will follow you- go girl! <3
      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe