Sunflower &LOOKBOOK

7/02/2014


PLEASE CHECK OUT!






First things first, I am so sorry to not be online for like 2 weeks and because I didn't do a month review...But I just didn't feel very well and I think I had a short blog crisis.

Okay, i explained that now move on to my outfit. I think this is so summer festival outfit idea, but I wore it for just hanging in the city. With friend we also stopped at florists and I picked up one beautiful sunflower, I just love flowers all of them I don't have a favourite one. But I think this sunflower really go well with the outfit (maybe because of Coachella and Vanessa's sunflowers). So definitely outfits from summer festivals were my inspiration especially queen of Coachella Vanessa! I also wearing my fave platform hells-fave shoes at the moment for the first time on my blog.

I hope you found some inspiration in my lookbook or this blog, maybe for some festival in this summer, enjoy guys!

Tajaljeh


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe