In the heart of Alps

7/25/2016

My experience & what to do in INNSBRUCK?

I'm kind of girl, who enjoys sipping coffee in the streets of the crowded city as well as spending some time alone or with good company in nature&mountains. I go quite often to Austria since I live just around 30minutes from the border. I visited a few well and less known places : Vienna, Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Villach, Lienz, Hallstatt, Kitzbuehel ... well mostly in central and eastern part of the country. You already know that I'm in love with Vienna, but now another Austrian city stole my heart. But it is totally different than Vienna. I actually fall in love quite quickly with things that give me something- like books, movies and places and they stick with me for quite a while and Innsbruck will for sure. 
I knew that I'd like Innsbruck  but I never really got a chance to visit it before. As I mentioned I love a good mix of nature and city. And this city has a perfect combination. It's in the middle of mountains but it still has  a city vibe. Besides that, I think it is a perfect size and I really like those colorful houses on the banks- they give a city a character, but probably I really like them because of my Scandinavian obsession. People, there are very chilled and that is another plus. 
If you ever find yourself in the capital of Tyrol there is many things you can do. In the city center is quite a few attractions (check out my photos), the city offers also the famous ski-jumping hill: Bergisel, Alpine zoo, cable car to the mountains (great panorama spot), but you can also enjoy the city on many green surfaces in the center. But don't understand me wrong this isn't the city only for "nature freaks" or sporty types. It has an interesting history, a lot of events, museums and shopping streets as well.




Do you prefer living in the countryside or in the city?

Enjoy.

Tajaljeh



For more photos follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nature & mountains? YES. I love the natural colours of the city you visited as well. I'm super excited for my trip next week where I get to explore Banff National Park in Canada, and really take long drives around those huge mountain ranges. I can't wait! x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear about your next travels on your blog xx I hope you'll have fun.

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. It looks so stunning there! Great photos and post!

    Rebecca x
    http://rebeccalaura02.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I really like cities with colorful houses!
      Thank you so much xx


      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe