What I've been wearing

7/30/2016

As I mentioned  I was on quite a long blogging break, but I didn't totally quit all of my passions like photography, fashion and traveling. I went through my gallery and found a few outfits  that I couldn't share with you yet. It's basically what I've been wearing for the past few months-from winter to summer.

 outfit: romper: Brandy Melville, bag; Zara, shoes: Nike

 outfit: shirt: ZARA, shorts: Pull&Bear, shoes: Nike, bag: ZARA


outfit: shirt: ZARA, shorts: Pull&Bear, backpack: Fjallraven, shoes: Birkenstock

* in spring&summer time I actually live in these shorts*

 outfit: jacket: Forever 21, sweater: H&M, shirt: Zara, legging: Stradivarius

outfit: bag: Zara, jacket; Forever 21, pants: Zara, scarf: Zara, shoes: Vagabond

Until next time xx

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loving all the stripes and that last outfit is got to be my fav! How i wish i lived in a place where i could play with layers like that!

    x, Carina
    Blog - Running white horses || YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about that stripes currently haha!I love our winter&fall for that reason for sure.

      Thanks for stopping by lovely.xx
      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these styles - especially how well you layered up on the last one!

    Lauren | laurmatthews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!
      I love layering- the only reason why I can't wait for fall to arrive.

      xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe