How to deal with stress

8/19/2015

Even though it is summer and I really don't have many things to worry about, recently I feel under stress. Because I regret things that I did or didn't do and it is just so hard to fall asleep at night when you just think about one thing over and over again. Probably everyone has felt this way a few times.

So here are my tips what to do when you are under stress:


READ
It doesn't matter if it is only a magazine or a novel, but I'd recommend a novel so you can forget about your life and pretend/feel that you live in the world that is in the book. Maybe it'd be the best to pick up your favourite book and reread it again or a book you really want to read.

WATCH MOVIES/TV SERIES
Same as the reading: watching tv series/movies help you to forget about your life.

HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
The best way to forget about things you are worried about is to meet with people you are close and maybe tell them how do you feel or you can just ramble about everything else&do something fun and I am sure that will get you in a better mood.

DRINK TEA or coffee
I am a huge tea lover and a hot beverage drink really makes me feel better. It so relaxing when a hot drink makes your whole body warm.

LEARN SOMETHING NEW
For sure you always wanted to learn about something and actually never get the chance like a new language, about fashion in 19. century...If you feel stressed and you have some free time grab books&surf the web about this topic and make yourself nice notes. But you really have to be passionate about it so you will easy forget about things that bother you.



I hope this post was helpful!

Let me know if you know any other tips: how to deal with stress?



With love,


Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Loved this post! I'm always feeling stressed and especially school is about to start I'm going to be so stressed this year especially this year I have all of my exams! I like to drink tea when I'm stressed too! :)
    - Molly x

    molly-ap.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely and good luck with your exams! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. I love to light a scented candle and read a book or magazine, still prefer leafing through glossy pages when I'm stressed or down rather than scrolling on a screen! :)

    Megan
    www.megangeorgie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nice scented candles, totally agree- social media can make me feel even more stressed, so it is good to take a break from it sometimes...
      Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  3. Love these tips - might have to put some of them into action when I start back at uni in the next few weeks!
    Oh, Samantha Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I hope you will have great year at uni xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  4. Tea! Tea is the only thing that works for me. Even when I'm crying into my tea (gross, I know!) I know I'm slowly relaxing! I jumped for joy when I saw it on your list because I was reading it like it was some sort of guide for life. Thank you, Miss T for telling me that I'm on the right path. :)
    x
    Aria | Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yees, Tea is one of the best discoveries in the world! Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe