Back to school

8/16/2015





I start school again in a few weeks so it is time to start planning and go shopping for back to school outfits! This tartan pattern really reminds me of school and typical school uniforms, which we don't have here. Actually, I am only excited for school because of new school supplies and outfits also I'm seeing some of my friends after the whole summer again...I can't believe how fast this summer went by!


outfit: skirt/ H&M, top / UCB, bag / ZARA, shoes / Primadonna

Let me know when are you going back to school!? How excited are you?


xx,

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love everything of this outfit! Really! xx

    Giuliette www.giulietteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awee thank you! I like it too&the most important I feel great in it xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe