Summer makeup routine

8/23/2015

In summer I don't put a lot of make up on my face usually I end up using only mascara&eyebrow pencil&lipstick. Of course if I have break outs (which is rarely in the summer) I use BB cream but mostly only concealer works fine for me. I really love matt lipsticks and Kiko has really good collection of them: they are quiet long lasting and they don't dry your lips out (they are also very affordable). Probably all of you have heard about Naked palets and they are really worth the "hip" I only have the basic one since I am still learnig about eye shadows. 
Most of my products are from drugstore and I'm still trying out different things and finding the right products for me.


I use:

-Manhattan: Wake up concealer
-Benefit: The Pore fessional
- Loreal: Manga mascara
- Catrice: eyebrow pencil
- Urban decay: Naked basic (Faint&Naked 2&Venus)
- Kiko: Lip pencil n.310
- Kiko: Lipstick n.613




Do you use any of these products for your everyday make up?



Love,


Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe