I'm back / Outfit from Vienna

8/30/2015


Yesterday I got back from my short trip to Vienna, feeling very inspired and full of great memories. As I mentioned before I just adore Vienna and it is quiet close to my hometown so I can visit it very often and I am actually never tired of it. I think it has a great vibe with all nice parks, museums, cafes and I can really imagine myself living here one day.



I wore this outfit during my day three for a very hot day but in the mornig it was really chilly so I wore this denim shirt. But during the day it got very hot so I just commited it around my hips and I think it look very nice because it destroys this monotony of white dress.

outfit: dress/ZARA, shirt/TBS, shoes/H&M, bag/ZARA

More travel posts about my trip are coming soon so be sure to follow me on bloglovin and never miss a post!



Let me know if you have been to Vienna yet? And if you liked it or want to visit it.




Love,


Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely adore what you're wearing, and by the looks of it you had an amazing time in Vienna!
    Love, Amie ❤

    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yess, I had it for sure xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe