Art,gelato &tourists

7/18/2016


A few weeks ago I came back from a little weekend getaway. I went to the capital of Tuscany. Florence was on my bucket list for quite a while now, since I'm a big Italy and art lover.
 If you'd ask me how I'd describe Florence in 3 words? I'd say full of art, gelato and tourists. But that is actually typical for a few Italian cities in this season. In art classes, we learnt a lot about Italian renaissance, so I knew a few "go to places" beforehand. But still 2 days is a little bit short but I tried to see everything that is in my interest. 
But for sure I'll be back. 







            outfit: shirt: ZARA, culottes: ZARA, shoes; BIRKENSTOCK, backpack: Fjällräven



Let me know if you would like to see my top 5 attractions in Florence.



                 Have you ever been to Tuscany or even Florence? Would you like to visit it?

Love, 
Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'd love to go to Florence, it looks stunning and that Magnum is all kinds of yes!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely, it's even more beautiful in "real life".
      I hope you'll get a chance soon. xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. Wow your photography is just gorgeous Tajaljeh, I love your blog style to it is so chic!
    L x
    www.thequietresolution.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all these nice words! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe