Where have I been?

7/16/2016

Heeey guys!
O well, I wanted to write this (hey guys) for almost a year now and the time has finally come. At first, I really want to say sorry because I didn't even say goodbye and I don't really know how could this happened. But I had so many things happening in my life so time flew quite quickly but still- I missed you-blogging community and this little space on the internet. I wanted to express myself: my style, thoughts, give you tips...but it just didn't feel right- you can probably understand me if you ever had a long break from blogging. If I'm totally honest I didn't have any motivation, probably because I didn't have the right support from people around me and I was really dedicated to school this year. But what is important is: that I'm back, I don't know yet if I came just to say a proper goodbye or I want to continue what I really worked for past 3 years. But I promise that I will try my best.



Quite a few things "happened" to me in this previous year. And since I'm thinking about focusing more on lifestyle topics here on the blog, you will probably soon hear more about them.


This post is full of apologizing and hoping. Well, again-I hope you had a great year, I'm trying to catch up with everything I missed in this community. And one of the reasons I'm back is definitely this community, I really missed twitter chats, nice comments, collaborations... So I can't wait to be active member of the community again.

Right now I have holidays and I'll try to take advantage of it. So there should be at least one post in a week since I'm feeling really inspired and I have great people around me this should work but I know that I will have to work really hard to get back to where I was one year ago.



Did you ever have a long break from blogging? How did you start again?


Much love&stay safe,

Tajaljeh




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe