Second Liebster Award

1/11/2015

Well, back in carefree summer days lovely Kim nominated me for now well known Liebster award. So thank you so much, this award really means a lot to me also because it is the second nomination. If you haven't seen the first one here is the link.

At first I want to say sorry too because I am publishing this post a few months after I was nominated, but I think now is the right time to get to know a few more things about me.

You probably know the rules but here they are for all of you, who have never heard about The Liebster Award before / they are from Kims blog/:

RULES

1. You must answer all questions that are given to you
2. Must link back to the person that nominated you
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself. 
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
6. Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
7. Must inform nominees of your nomination
8. Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.


  
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I don't like big changes.
- I am a little bit too obsessed with Instagram.
- I love to go out with friends or just my dog, but most of the time I am to lazy.
- I am in high school.
- My favourite tv series are Gossip girl and Pretty Little Liars.
- My room always smells delicious, because I adore candels.
- I really like to read, but too often I don't find time for reading.
- I can only sleep with wardrobe doors closed.
- English is not my first language.
- I don't have silbings.
- I always worry about something.

QUESTIONS BY KIM

Who inspires you in life?
Hmm, everyone who did/is living hers/his dreams.

What is one thing you can't live without?
My planer!

Would you rather have perfect hairystyle everyday you wake up or perfect makeup?
Makeup, because I really don't give enought attention to my hair and I kind of like messy hair.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
Probably New York, because it just looks like an city with energy and many different culures and people and i really like places with different people (if that makes sense).

What is your favourite newly discovered company?
I don't think I did dicscoverd one lately or I just don't remember.

What is the best moment you've had since blogging?
Hmm, let me think, maybe when I was first time nominated for The Liebster Award.

Favourite beauty product & why? 
Brave lipstick by MAC. It is long lasting and matt.

 What is your favourite blog that you've wrote yourself? 
That is a hard decision but let's say this one:
http://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-happy-place.html

 Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber? 
I don't have one. But I really like all scandinavian bloggers.

What do you prefer high end makeup brands or drugstore makeup brands? 
Sadly, high end but because I am still a student I use mostly drugstore brands.

What is your favourite makeup & hair look. 
Make up: mascara, brave lipstick, BB cream and naked 2 by naked basic palette. Just simple but gorgeous look.
Hairstyle: I don't know, it realy depends.

I NOMINATE:
I picked 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers on bloglovin.

http://badgerbear.co.uk/
http://gabriellalovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thelittleworldofgiants.blogspot.fr/
http://itsallaboutsonia.com/
http://ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk/

I just love this blogs so go check them out!

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ARE:

1. Which blogs do you check daily?
2. Dog or Cat?Why?
3. What is your favourite restaurant?
4. Who is your style icon?
5. What is the story behind your blog name?
6. Who was your first celebrity crush?
7. What is your favourite quote?
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what it would be?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10. Favourite past time memory?
11. Where did you buy the most of your clothes?

Thank you again Kim and I can't wait to read your responses!

Enjoy,

Tajaljeh




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks a lot! I'll make the post soon!!! Love your blog.

    http://www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem lovely and thank you! xx

      Love,

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. done! )) http://www.fashion-confession.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe