Marchy March

3/29/2014









The third month of 2014 is almost over, it was the great month. In the start of it, we had pust ( you can read more about it in my previous post) so I ate a lot of sweets especially krofov (doughnuts in English).
In the middle of this month, i went with my family to ski holidays to Italy I love this country as you already know. I always when I go to Italy buy so many Italian fashion magazines because I love their fashion and lifestyle. I had really great time as you can see in the photos, it was really sunny as well and we every day ate  in soo delicious hotels restaurant, this pastry on the photo was really good. 
And when I came back to my home city , here spring already start so now all trees and flowers are open and we had only a few rainy days so spring is official here, I can't wait to see what next month will bring. 
Have a great day!

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe