Flowers are waking up

4/02/2015


the coat is not that light, this is just because of the lighting, the real colour of it is in second photo
outfit: Trench coat: ZARA, top: ZARA, trousers: GAP, shoes: Nike




Heeey!
Today I have for you an outfit post (finally) but because it was really windy I couldn't took photos of the whole oufit- you just don't need to see my hair all around the photo haha.
Well, so here are just a few shots of just parts of my outfit, I hope you still like it!
Also, hopefully you can expect more outfit posts (if the wind will slow down) because recently I did "big" sping shopping and two of my new favourite items you can see in this post: so lovely long trench coat from Zara, I just always wanted a "different one" and I think I found it. And Nike shoes wich I adore, they are so comfy and casual but they actually go with everything and I really like this combination of comfy(shoes) and "classy" (coat)!



Enjoy,

Tajaljeh


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe