A week through my phone

3/29/2015

Hello! I hope you've had a great Sunday.

When I was going through my VSCO gallery I found out that I have quiet a lot pictures from this week, because I wasn't that busy with school so I had time to go around...and take photos because if you are studying all day you really don't have anything interesting to take a picture of!
So I decided to share a few photos from this week with you!
This week I finally started running, because it was warm and sunny and also I was finally able to run, because I had an injury leg from the start of the month. As I already have mentioned that this week was really "springy" so I wore my sunnies almost every day. Often after the school I also went to the city center alone or with friends for a quick look at the shops and nice chatty coffe. But the highlight of this week was Sunday, I went to Italy to do a little bit of shopping with my mum. After almost a half year I was back at Sephora, Kiko...and Italian fashion brands. 
Well, I think it was an interesting week!

Let me know, how your week was!



Enjoy,


Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like such a fun week.
    Ive been in Dublin all weekend! 😊😊

    www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo great! what is Dublin like?:)

      xx,
      Tajaljeh

      Delete
    2. Its amazing have a look at the new post ive just put up about it.

      www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. It looks great and thank you for awesome photos from your trip! I have to visit it one day...

      xx,
      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe