Winter boots

2/06/2015




 coat: UCB/ sweater: ZARA/ blouse: H&M/ leggings: Stradivarius /boots: Kamik/ sunnies: Ray Ban




Heey, how was your week?

Finally here is an outfit post!!, they are my favourite but it is so hard to find a person to take a picture of you, a background and of course a great outfit. Lately (because of school and laziness) I use for outfit photos a self-timer and very handy Joby but you really can't expect perfect focused photos. So I hope you don't mind a little lower quaillty of this photos but still, I think that the outfit is much more important.
 For this cold/windy/snowy days I think parka, swater and boots are the best opcion. Well my boots really aren't that fashionable but they are really coasy and robust-perfect for dirty snow in the city and I really like them because they are real winter boots, also they have so Scandinavian "pattern" and colours- they just remind me on reindeers and snow - a winter wonderland and in them you can really  enjoy snow.


Enjoy!

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think your boots are totally fashionable & cute. They look great!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses girl! Nice neutral outfit ;)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!xx Funny fact: My Grandfather wore them!!

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe