My skin care routine

3/18/2015

Hello, 
I think I finally found "perfect" skin care products for my face, so it is time to share them with you!


Well in the morning first thing I like to do is to splash my face with water and after breakfast to clean and refresh my face I use toner water by Lush it is very practical because it is in spray. Then before I head to school I use my daily cream by The Body Shop I really like it because it is very moisturising and it stays on your face untill the afrernoon.


In the afternoon before I take the shower I clean my face with very hydrating wipes by Neutrogena and my eyes with cleansing water by Sephora. When I am ready for bed I put on my face my night cream also by The Body Shop, it is has very tight texure - perfect for night care.


Once in a while, usually every Sundays afternoon I like to give my face a little treat. So I use Face scrub by Lush, my skin is just so soft after use.




So, I hope you liked this post and maybe heard about a few new products.


xx, 

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just started using a Lush toner and I love it for the same reason - it's so practical! I want to try all your skincare!!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it also reminds me of sea and summer so I really like it.

      thanks for stopping by! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. The body shop vitamin E range is such a staple!
    Great post!
    L x
    www.thequietresolution.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeea the whole range is great. Right now I'm trying out their Cream Cleanser and it's very nice as well!

      thanks for stopping by! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe