Tiger

8/09/2015



Hello, while I am sipping my warm tea (it is August!!) in this cold and rainy weather there is nothing better to do then browse throught photos from vacations and cry why are you not there anymore. Well I hope that better weather is comming because I am not really ready for fall.


So here is another outfit that I wore on my vacations(I will spam you with 2/3 more). I just love this knitted top from ZARA which I bought on sale. I combinated it with this mini&maxi skirt in one haha, I actually wear this skirt only everytime I'm on vacations because it's not really my style. Let's say it is my traditional piece for vacations. It has one big tiger on it and tropical flowers, I think it is perfect for warm summer night out.


outfit: top / ZARA, skirt / H&M

Let me know what do you think about this look and if you have your traditional vacations piece of clothing!?

Enjoy xx

Tajaljeh


Follow me on bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's such a unique skirt. It is a little "out there" but it looks cool and flowy.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! and thank you for stopping by xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe