Mustard

7/17/2015




Hello:)

 In summer I love to step out of comfort zone a little bit and wear and feel confident in collorful clothes. So recently I went shopping while there were promotions and I also bought this mustard colour comfy shirt. I actually bought it because I really imagined this colour with this floppy black&white pants and it seems like it is very trendy colour right now but still I am not really a big fan of it but maybe I will slowly start to love it also with other bottoms. 



outfit//shirt: ZARA, trousers: ZARA, shoes: H&M, bag: ZARA, 

Let me know what do you think of this colour!?

And never be scared to step out of your comfort zone because behind it life really begins and I expirenced this a few times this summer but I am still scared sometimes... This is definitely one of my summer goals.

Sorry for crappy photos, I promise that better ones are coming!
Love,

Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my god this outift is literally everything I love wrapped in to one! I'm obsessed with mustard :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! xx I think it goes very well with black&white to revive everything.

      enjoy,

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. Aw I love this. Yellow is one of my favourite colours to wear :)
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx It is very nice colour, I really should wear it more often especially in summer.

      enjoy,

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe