The Dolomites

7/06/2015

Heey, here is a trip diary for you:








Last week I went with my family to The Dolomites. For the first time, we used camper and it was a great experience, so I am looking forward to a new trip but still hotels are nice sometimes. 
Well, let me get to the point so this were hiking&biking "vacations". As you probably know The Dolomites are on Unesco list, so the first day we visited the symbol of The Dolomites on this list - Tre Cime. The view was breathtaking. Also under the mountain was a small lake and I am so happy that I had the chance to go for a run around it in the morning. On one side there was a beautiful building with mountains behind and this scene reminded me of the movie The Grad Budapest Hotel.  Next day we drove through Cortina d'Ampezo (famous skiing destination). Above the town are Cinque Torri- amazing shaped 5 stones. So this was our destination. Hike was very nice and there was also an open museum about first world war in this area. Our next stop was a town full of tourists- Molveno, the nice town beside a large lake. And a long sandy beach just makes you want to sunbath or swim in the lake- if we went a few weeks later I would. We went on a delicious pizza and I also bought a few Italian magazines which I adore to scroll. Our last destination were a few places in Val di Sole ( The Vally of Sun). We did a little bit of cycling and hiking.  And lying in the grass by the lonely lake surrounded only by mountains was so relaxing after a tuff year at school. 
Well, let me end here this was the very needed trip for me and nature & no-internet week refilled my ''batteries''and especially mind. 

I can't wait for my next trip.

What have you done this summer so far and what are your plans?

Love,
Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe